Madnessjjsfnks Madnessjjsfnks

Nice job...

Good Points:
I liked the fact that it was smooth and that followed Krinkels Style superbly. Especially with the elevator doors. Music fiited perfectley, and you even followed a madness style plot.

Bad points:
Slightly short. The only thing missing is speed, make the fight scenes more speedy and longer.

A bit more work and this could be great!

Overall: 6

Kurisu #1 Kurisu #1

This isn't a test site...

Use imageshack.us

Memory Bias Memory Bias

I enjoyed it.

Great flash and sense of humor.

Good Points:
The main professer character's style was pretty cool. Loved the "o rly owl" scene.

Bad Points:
The quality of the voice acting wasn't perfect. The volume tended to change slightly throughout the flash. Which wasn't really a huge problem, just a tad annoying.
Lots of tweening, which again wasn't much of a bad thing. But the entire flash was made up of it. And the characters slowly hopped rather than walked.
I dunno, but the scene with the computer wasn't very detailed and was just a couple of lines across the keyboard.

But other than that. Great flash.

Overall: 7

Mighty Komrads Chapter 0 Mighty Komrads Chapter 0

Shame...

Unfortuanatly most people on this site speak english. And assholes are blindly going to blam this regardless of the content.

Good Points:
The characters worked fairly well. The voice synching was accurate and the general style of them was great.

Bad points:
Too much motion tweening, it really needed to be more sophisticated in the animation. So add more detail, especially because this is a short flash! Also, the crowd and backround noise really isn't needed, it would be funnier without it. Try to move away from the slapstick humor. And yes, it wasn't in english (Subtitles perhaps?).

Overall: 3
Average flash. Needs subtitles.

SPIRITI-complete movie! SPIRITI-complete movie!

Impressive.

I like your animation style regardless of it not being made in flash. Everything ran smoothly and beautifully. It was an odd character concept, and one that will obviously unravel in time.

Nice work. =)

Overall: 8

Lineage The RYU2 Lineage The RYU2

Needs work...

I like where you're going with this. But what you need to work on is detail. Most of the trees are drawn with shape tools and the backrounds are single base colours. What anime feeds off of is the detail. Your characters are mediocore at best, and they have floating arms and legs.

Not cool.

Add the rest of the arms and legs, add more detail, (like the part with the flames/charge up move) and make it run slightly smoother.
Do all of those things and you might just be on the way to front page.

The music fitted the flash well though.

Overall: 4

Raidden responds:

i couldn’t agre more :)
Tanx for the tip's :) ill tray my best.
The only thing thet i lac is patience.
i just can't spend a week by one flash movie. Mostly i crate flash movie i one or two days :)

Truth about Masturbation Truth about Masturbation

This is the best thing I have ever seen.

I love you. All of you.